Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...Nope, Tuesday

It's raining again. I think it is safe to say the worst drought in 150 years is over...And because it is raining again, I think I should get extra points for going to the gym today. Rainy days should be spent with someone who makes your heart skip a beat or (and in my case since I am old) with a hot cup of tea and a really good book....and a fire...except I like to read in my quiet room and the family room contains the fireplace...Maybe I could put a firepit outside my living room window...then I could have the best of both worlds. I digress, which isn't unusual.

I still would have preferred the tea and book but my buddy, Donna, showed up for the gym so I feel like I accomplished something. If only not to get publicly flogged on Facebook for being a no show at the gym...

I will keep this short...if I quit now I can get one hour of reading in before it is time to pick up H, take her to ballet and then take both of the Little People for their first day of swim class...Yeah, I know, swim class in January...Nuts, right? Blame this on my going to the gym and running into Steve who wanted to know why H and M weren't signed up like usual...Yes, my children are famous at the gym...They both kicked and screamed for the first two months of swim class...the entire staff would try to coax them into a state of happiness...now? They are both fish...which is a good thing since it is so wet outside.

Ciao, it's time to see what is up with King George III.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I hate being publicy flogged on Facebook, there should be laws ;0)