Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Resignation


I think it is time to tender my resignation effective immediately and head to Mexico with Julio. I wonder if they have Starbucks in Mexico? I need my tea. I hear it is warm in Mexico and they have margaritas...I understand the natives speak a different language so no one will bother me with incessant chatter. Julio doesn't talk...he just caters to my every whim, the perfect man. All desires are fulfilled without my asking. I just have to give a little nod of my head and he turns the page of my book. A tilt to the right of my head and my thirst is quenched with my shaken iced tea. It is lovely, delightful, wonderful...I am off, I'll send y'all a postcard.

Wait a second...Why are these little blonde people following me and why are they calling me "Mom?"

No comments: