Monday, January 26, 2009

For Lisa


Here are the random things you asked for on Facebook...I'm doing it here because I am too lazy to follow all the directions on Facebook AND I don't want to put anyone under the horrible pressure I felt with trying to come up with 25 things...I think I might be able to pull out 6.


1. I've always wanted to be a redhead. I think redheads are gorgeous.

2. I have always wanted blue eyes.

3. My first kiss from a boy was when I was 5 (see Roo, you can't shock me)

4. I was once hit on by Billy Martin. That will only have meaning if you followed baseball in the 70s. I still have his deposit slip asking me to meet him at the Biltmore.

5. When I was in 8th grade, a boy slapped me on the bottom and got sent to the Principal's Office. I ended up going steady with him. I was 38 before I found out he got a slap on the bottom too by our giant Assistant Principal. I was horrifed when I found out, now I think it is hysterical. He is a friend on Facebook now.

6. I was extemely shy until I was 38. Now I am too old and too tired to care what anyone thinks about me except God. I am still trying to figure out how I was voted "Friendliest" in Junior High.

7. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would voluntarily live in Ohio. I not only lived there once, but twice, and gave birth twice there.

8. I was exceptionally liberal in high school and first two years of college...then in college, I walked over to the conservative side...now I am exceptionally conservative.

9. I turn the radio up really loud on Def Lepard songs. I may have to rethink this once Miss Hannah starts singing "Pour Some Sugar on Me."

10. Okay, I am scratching the bottom of the barrel for a 10th here...OH! I tried coffee once when I was in Hawaii...I immediately spit it out in the pond with the Koi. Fish and me...well, I have a history of doing dastardly things to them. I'll save that story for summer while we hang out at the pool.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for at least posting something...they were great, btw. I can't wait to hear about you & fish! You not once mentioned tea, though, which is kinda surprising. Maybe I'll do 25 random things about Susan Bice. I could probably get Lauren's help on this...

-Lisa

Elle said...

I can tell you the story on the fish!!!!!! hehe....

Permberly said...

Roo, You are soooo bad...remember, I know where you sleep...

Unknown said...

Now I have to know the story on the fish! Maybe you really should have been a penguin...

Permberly said...

Well...they are known for killing fish.