Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sweet Sixteen

I've been so negligent on my blog and keeping up to date. Not only is Matthew 14 tomorrow, Hannah turned sixteen last week. The funniest part of all this growing too fast and missing my babies is now people think Matthew is the older brother.

Lauren went all out baking the world's best chocolate cake from scratch for her sister. It was delicious. Hannah picked Italian instead of Chinese this year so massive quantities of food were consumed at Carrabba's. To wrap it all up a birthday breakfast for just the girls after attending 6 a.m. prayer with our waitress giving Hannah a triple berry muffin warmed with little pockets of butter.

Hannah' birthday always falls during 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting. This year, I broke my fast to celebrate her birthday...Our church teaches people before rules so I implemented this idea to my fast. I am so glad I did this, it seemed to put a damper on the celebration in past years.

Hannah is a woman of simple tastes that loves clothes so a Stitch Fix box was ordered and it was perfectly styled.

Now...we just need a little free time to go get her driver's license and she will be rockin' her 16th year of life.




No comments: