Monday, February 5, 2018

So. You Want to Date my Children

Let's talk. I want to get this right out in the open. I have some expectations that go beyond the outward behavior, I want something deeper. I want you to know something deeper. Deep in the heart, to the marrow of your soul. This is for your benefit as much as my child's benefit. There will be no sex until marriage. Yep, so if your looking to satisfy your needs, keep moving. I love my children and there is so much more to sex than what the world and your personal desires are telling you. I am going to let my pastor explain it to you. He is much more eloquent than I am...and a bit more humorous.

So. You want to date one of my children? You will watch these two videos and if you can agree to keep your desires to yourself and do what is best for my child...then...you can date. If you go off on the selfish "It's all about me and what I want" path. Hit the road.

Watch here.

https://www.churchofthehighlands.com/media/message/overcoming-sexual-strongholds



https://www.churchofthehighlands.com/media/message/the-art-of-attraction1



Now that you've watched. Are you still interested?

No comments: