Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Yesterday and Today

How to commit the perfect yoga faux pas...weae silky undergarments with slippery leggings and those bottoms slide right down...Fortunately, I had a sweat jacket I could tie around my waist to prevent me from looking like a hoodlum with my pants below my bottom and my underwear hanging out for all the world to see. From now on, only cotton items should be worn while taking yoga. Lesson learned.

Today, big fluffy flakes are falling from the sky giving the world a peaceful ambiance. Unfortunately, there isn't supposed to be a lot of accumulation so off to school the kids go. Phew. (Yesterday, M was picking a fight with H and my crazy mom emerged. I decided to list M on eBay and return to my serene self...not really...but I did think about it.)


No comments: