Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday

I think my mind is turning to dust...before my body. I woke up the other night and couldn't sleep. I pondered events going on in life...big ones, little ones, and wrote a clever, funny blog in my mind while I lay there in the dark. I have completely forgotten the subject I decided to blog on...not even one of my observations is retained in my brain. I keep waiting for it to come back to me. It has been 3 days now...I think my thoughts are gone forever. Is this what growing old is like? If so, I'm not really a big fan of aging.

On the bright side, I just saw the sweetest sight...Matthew's bus pulled up at the same time his sister's let her off. He walked over to get her and they walked home side by side. They are sweet. I pray I remember their names at the end of today...Yes, my memory is fading that fast.

No comments: