Thursday, February 18, 2016

Well...it's Thursday

I am trying to catch up from Chicago (laundry, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, washing the car, etc. ) and suddenly, I realize "It's Thursday!" and I need to get ready to go to Georgia...tomorrow...yikes! It is entirely possible one suitcase still needs to be unpacked...I may just leave it and call myself packed...

This weekend, we are dividing and conquering...M and I go to Atlanta...H and Greg stay home. H has a few games and teacher assistant duties for the figure skating side of the Rink. Roo is helping with our church (Marriage Conference weekend and she is serving...Greg and I should probably be there but duty calls, so next year...this year I will miss the drive-in movies and jazz cafe'...sigh, that is a whole other subject so I will get back on track now)

I am taking the Atlanta trip and will sneak in a visit with my wonderful bestie and M is excited to get to sit in the front seat. It is the little things in life that make him happy. However, that could change...he is off to the Bruins and Preds game in Nashville tonight. He is going with his BFF, Michael, and they are sitting in a box. I am thinking he needs to serve at the Rescue Mission next weekend to keep perspective.

Actually, I am really excited my little guy gets to see the Bruins play tonight. He wanted tickets for his birthday but he also wanted a travel bag for hockey. He got the bag. (His coaches were giving him a hard time for having a bag that rolls so now he has the official travel bag that is carried on the shoulder. His coaches are happy. Personally, I prefer him pulling the Bruins bag behind him and save his shoulder...his shoulders will get quite a beating just from playing hockey, why add to the problem? What do I know? I am just a mom.)

So...next post...could be tomorrow...could be Saturday, might be next week.

On the road again...Sing with me...Just can't wait to get on the road again...

No comments: