Friday, February 19, 2016

Friends Divided

Nashville Predators v. Boston Bruins..Michael v. Matthew...Game on.

Matthew was invited to attend last night's game in Nashville. He was so excited. He had asked for tickets to see the Bruins play for his birthday but...he needed a new hockey travel bag...priorities. So why Matthew hung out in a box watching the Bruins play...I cleaned the toilets. Such is my life.

M and I are off to Atlanta today. I am so excited to see my bestie, Karen. The best thing about travel hockey in my opinion...catching up with friends and family. I may not get to vacation like my friends and my dream to see Europe will have to wait until the kids graduate college. But seeing Miss Karen, the Dearys, Mom and Brother...I'll take it.

So when Matthew graduates and his friends are getting cars and vacations, I will look at him and say "you've already lived the high life"...oh wait...I'll be using a walker by then...hmmm.





No comments: