Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nothing...I got nothin'

Nothing really new to post here...Summer has hit the South and confirmed that I still like Fall best. The kids skated a lot this week. We made a ten minute trip to the pool...too many people so my little people decided to call it a day. I swam one lap. True story. That pool trip was supposed to make up for two days of not working out...We had a fantastic speaker at Church on Wednesday night. Christine Caine of the A21 Campaign that Roo and me (and Matthew, the late entry) did the 5K for last Fall. I make have to go find her link so you can watch also. It was that good.

M left for Scout Camp today. I am going to miss him. I guess this is just the first step of my baby bird's preparation for leaving the nest. I forced myself not to think of venomous snakes, poisonous spiders, or him getting lost in the woods while I prayed over him while he was sleeping...I shut my eyes tight before I could ponder a car accident to and from the Camp site. Letting go is not easy...

On the bright side, I got a few more boxes unpacked and ran smack dab into baby shoes and baby pictures...see above paragraph for how time flies.

H&M took a hip hop class yesterday...I did not realize I could watch at the end of the workshop or you would probably see video at this point. I am not sure if that makes you happy or sad...I am sad...they both came home with bandannas so I know it HAD to be good. However, they have one more workshop in two weeks and me and my phone will be there recording...I hope they have bandannas.

That's about it for now...my mind is dull from lack of sleep. I was looking forward to Sunday Afternoon Siesta but the neighbor's dogs had a Sunday Afternoon Bark session in mind...so I just might have a 7 p.m. self appointed bedtime...Zzzzzz


Here is the link to watch Christine Caine's Message..amazing:

https://www.churchofthehighlands.com/media/message/possessing-the-promised-land

No comments: