Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's That Time Again...

for Miss Hannah to begin working on her competition program. She is going to use the music from her very first competition program. It's my favorite (maybe because I picked it out?) and here is a little preview from today's practice. I like it and they are just getting started!





Whoops, loaded these backwards...the bottom video is the beginning of the program...My computer won't accept a video longer than 58 seconds so I have to break up recording so it doesn't go over...moody little computer.

The Skating Director gave Hannah a waiver to be a Teaching Assistant. Normally, you have to be at the next level to do this so this is a Big Honor...especially if you knew the Director...she scares me...very regal.

Here is a link that gives some information on the Skating Director.
http://huntsville.about.com/library/bliceskating.htm

Enjoy!

No comments: