Monday, June 1, 2009

Mocha


Morning came too early today. I have a tendency to wake up more tired than when I went to sleep for some reason. I am very S-L-O-W in the morning. In fact, I should be getting ready for the gym, but here I sit at the computer nursing a cup of tea. (I have a feeling if anyone ever checked my blood, they would find more tea than anything else) Anyway, morning hit at 5:30 a.m. it is light and the kids see this and think PLAYTIME. Ugh. Fortunately, (for a little while) the kids decided to torture their dad instead of me...it didn't last long before M was standing next to my bed declaring H had hit him.

M climbed up for some cuddling and started talking about how he was going to go back to sleep. Yay! However, he kept talking...I can't even think of where he started...I believe it was Mocha. Mocha is his first stuffed animal from Build-a-Bear. Mocha has a hole and I need to sew it. M gave me instructions on using brown thread and a nail to fix the hole...much discussion ensued about my sewing machine and how one cannot lift it if the cover is on (which tells me someone has been trying to carry my sewing machine). M announced he was going to try to be good today. This statement was followed by the statement he was going to sleep all day (this follows his clothes pin line of thinking...at school, if the kids got in trouble, they would have to move their clothes pin to a different color...M decided that if he just didn't go to school, he wouldn't have to move his clothes pin.)

Back to Mocha, I guess I should go perform some surgery on the much loved patient and get dressed for the gym...and go to the store for some fruit and vegetables and then go to the pool...By the end of the day, Little M will cuddle with Mocha, fall asleep and look, oh soooo sweet.

(The Picture is of M and Mocha right after the bunny's adoption at Build-a-Bear)

No comments: