Sunday, May 3, 2009

How To Make A Guitar


by MJB

This past Thursday and Friday, school was cancelled in our area for a few probable (now confirmed)cases of Swine Flu. M has never lacked imagination, he took a discarded broom stick and a brown paper bag...and voila...M now has a guitar and boy, can he ROCK!

I was not prepared with a video recorder when he came in and explained his guitar to me. I was also given an impromptu concert. I realized this was a priceless moment in my life and asked for an encore. A Rock Star was born, May 1, 2009.

l

M Makes a Guitar from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Zach said...

LOL The video was hilarious. Especially when he said he only used a little tape so you wouldn't get mad. :P

Permberly said...

He had told that to me before I had the camera, he was giving me step by step instructions on the construction...I had to have that included, hence, I asked so it would be remembered by me, always...

Unknown said...

Who knew you could use a Beleza bag to make a guitar! So creative!