Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time Flies


I just looked at my blogging page...I haven't been here since September...my how time flies.


I still haven't found my sense of humor. It must be really drunk in Mexico by now. Perhaps my sense of humor took off for Australia. Koalas are kind of cute, who could blame the sense of humor for wanting to find something cute and cuddly.


Christmas is coming and I am lagging behind its rapid approach. I am blessed with little kids. The Little People keep me focused. It would be really easy to fall into the pit of self pity but I have to stay on top of the pit and away from the edge for them.


I also am blessed with some really awesome friends who are there whenever I need a rope to keep me away from that edge. I like how God always gives us just what we need when we need it the most. I goofy comment on a picture, a hug, a goofy yoga teacher with aforementioned friends actually in the class with me, or a sweet soft kiss from a child, they're like little Christmas presents each and everyday.


Today was nice, a little lunch and pedicure with my oldest blessing. I don't get to spend a lot of time with her now that she is creating her own life. I love watching her learn to deal with the problems life throws at you when you least expect it. She is learning grace. It is also fun to watch her deal with boys. I don't envy her that. I am glad I will never be her age again. It's an awful age emotionally, physically it's great but emotionally it's a rollercoaster. It seems like it has been ages since she was 6...but then again, it seems like it was yesterday. Time flies.


No comments: