Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why?


My latest tag on Facebook asks all sort of questions about pregnancy and childbirth...25 questions I believe. Now who would want to know about my pregnancy and childbirths? They were torture. These stories should only be used on people that need to be persuaded to never get pregnant, like teenagers. Who wants to hear about sticking my finger four times a day for blood? Who wants to hear about a woman who was induced into hard labor and spent 48 hours in hard labor complete with morphine before a c-section? Is the author of this "Fun Mom Survey" crazy? Who wants to hear about watching Baby H get stuck over and over for blood? Who wants to hear about my spinal headache with M? Geez, women, let's keep our stories quiet so people will actually be foolish enough to think it is a great experience. If anyone knew the truth about pregnancy and childbirth, the world population would cease. Ladies, let's keep it a secret and not put it all over Facebook.

3 comments:

Elle said...

look at the little pun'kin :) he still looks the same when he sleeps too. I personally thought that survey they did was TMI.

Anonymous said...

I love to brag about my babies, but I agree...TMI!!! Especially the weight question, who in their right mind would tell a bunch of people how much they gained! My hubby doesn't even know that.

Unknown said...

Wait until you see my survey answers...

-Lisa