Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rite of Passage

Last entry for today, I have accomplished nothing and I have a ton to do. H is having 4 girls over tonight for a sleepover, M has a friend coming at 2, and I have some groceries to stockpile before the eating frenzy begins. Summer begins.

So here is what the post is really about, M has been waiting forever to be old enough to mow the lawn. He finally accomplished this long awaited day (see video) and now G has sold the lawn mower. He wanted to free up room in the garage and felt a riding lawn mower is overkill. We shall see how he feels in July when he is pushing the lawn mower when M is at Camp. Anyway, here is Matthew's maiden voyage...and final voyage.

And then there is Hannah's Rite of Passage...She likes a boy, the boy likes her, they text like fiends, both sets of parents have had to limit the electronic device use...I even had to take some skating video for instagram so he could see her skate. Sadly, and to my astonishment, (okay, not really sad but to my astonishment, H asked the Boy to be her boyfriend...and he said "Yes.") AGGGGGGHHHH, I am not ready for this!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: