Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last Day of School





Yep, last day of school today. I found some dancing to the the tune of "Happy" when I went to wave goodbye to the school bus. I posted this on Facebook and received the comment "Whatever happened to School's out for Summer?" I will have to play that today as they get off the bus...

It will be a busy Summer for the kids. Matthew is going to Scout Camp, Police Camp, and Hockey Camp. Hannah is attending Aviation Challenge with her friend, Amy. (thank you, Roo, for letting us use your Camp Discount) H will also go some figure skating cycles to get ready for her Competition at the end of the Summer. The rest of the time will be spent at the pool. I am hiding their electronics, M is just a wee bit too addicted. I will be handing him a pencil and paper to practice cursive writing. I am a cruel cruel mother. In the meantime, School is out for Summer!

No comments: