Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tigger Ears and Veggie Tales

Matthew was sick in the middle of the night so the two of us stayed home from Church. We watched the live stream on the computer and after it was over, I  sat down to catch up on email. Being me, I got diverted, I went to save a recipe, decided I needed a folder, and thought "Hey, why I am at it, let's move all my recipes into a folder...oh look, I really need to clean up my downloads (Hannah has downloaded every Cheetah picture on the internet, I believe...) and voila, found old things I wrote to scrapbook...Here is what I found from 2003.

Our Little Pooh Bear loves to put on her Tigger ears.   You never know when she will pop up with her ears.  One morning she woke her sister up by peeking over her crib while wearing her ears.  It got the day started on the right note…







Hannah loves her Veggie Tales.  You can hear her say “I want Bob.”  You will hear this in the car until you pop in the CD.  You will hear this at home until you put in the DVD.  You will hear this phrase when you put her to bed, you have to play her music.  You will also hear this while doing school with Lauren until you pop in the video.  Who cares if it is a Christmas video and it is March…

When Dad or Grandma calls on the phone, she will tell them, “I want Bob.”

Lauren proclaims to hate “Bob, “ However, Lauren can sing all the Vegie Tunes, just ask her Youth Group. 







No comments: