Monday, June 23, 2014

Babysitters

Well, we did it. We moved. Closed the house. Signed the contract on the house and contracted to build. We made it to Nashville for M's hockey tournament. We got home (to the apartment) did laundry, hung pictures. The apartment seems a little more cozy now. The past week is a great big blur. 

So this morning, I plopped on the couch to sip my tea and catch up on the news. 
The morning news anchor was lamenting how difficult it is to get a good babysitter. M turned and looked at me very seriously and said "You have to get one that is really lightweight so they don't crush the baby while sitting on it." I nearly spit out my tea. 

Okay one more cuppa tea. Then it's time to take the kids for a  meningitis vaccination, drop by HOA, take kids to Skating lesson, and fulfill my promise to take them to the pool. 

No comments: