Friday, January 24, 2014

She is 12

Our Miss Hannah turned 12 on Wednesday. She is growing so fast, I am pretty sure she will be taller than me by the end of the Summer.

This year we celebrated her birthday at a new Tea House here (closer to home than the other Tea House.) Hannah invited to friends and given that this is flu season, that didn't work out too well. I turned out to be just Lauren, Hannah, and me. After tea, we went to see Saving Mr. Banks. We all enjoyed that and given that our tea lunch was fairly light, we went to P.F. Chang's and shared some Spicy Chicken and Lettuce Wraps using Lauren's coupon.

Sunday night, we went to dinner as a family since Greg was going to be out of town for her birthday...Mexican restaurant and Matthew made sure Hannah was embarrassed by telling our server that it was Hannah's Bday (see picture). Matthew was so proud of himself (for being an instigator, I was proud he actually talked to the server because he always makes me order, shyness would suddenly overcome our talkative boy)

Wednesday, the actual day was rather low key, but I fulfilled my promise of letting her get her ears pierced when she turned 12. (See picture)

I can't believe she is 12.

No comments: