Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Extra Points?

First, I want to know if I get extra points for going out in single degree weather to workout at the gym? Maybe have 2 extra pounds disappear overnight? 

Second, I discovered an app to access my blog while I'm out and about and have all of my incredibly blonde insights that I have been sharing on FB and I would rathe share here since FB has been getting on my nerves with all the ads, ecards, and filtering my account to decide what ads to run on the side...and let's face it, if I knew then what I know now, I would not have accepted 95% of those Friend Requests. Maybe stayed with the original 6 I had for a few years before FB became the rage. (I originally joined when it was a teen phenomena to keep track of my favorite eldest daughter. 

I digress. Third, I'm at the gym doing a whole lot of adductor/adductor work while writing this. Nifty, no?

Fourth, fit wise? I think the sciatic problem and plantar Fascitis has killed my running days. My goal to run again is being shelved while I go for strolling on a treadmill. Lisa, you're just going to have to find another running partner. But, the foot exercises are helping. I wouldn't be walking on the treadmill , I'd be crawling

Okay, my thighs are burning. Gonna row now. . 

No comments: