Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Christmas Dishes

I have always wanted blue and white dishes. I don't know why, I think they remind me of my Grandma...something distant from my childhood...maybe Aunt Myrt. Whatever the reason, I have always loved blue and white dishes. This year, I got them for Christmas. My elf, M, was very happy to unpack every box (and there were a lot).

The funniest thing about the dish delivery? I was taking a nap and thought  I heard someone in the garage coming up the stairs, could have sworn someone was in the house...I quietly got up to investigate (boy, am I glad I looked instead of panicking and calling the police)...I wondered is Roo here? A stranger? Made my way downstairs...nothing...opened garage...nothing...opened garage door...A bunch of boxes and a UPS truck...the kind driver moved all of the boxes into the garage and I played it cool, never letting him know I had just emerged from a panicked state of mind.


No comments: