Monday, December 23, 2013

Copyrights, Ugh.





The Directors of The Nutcracker added a Toy Shoppe Scene at the beginning set in the present. Clair falls asleep on the park bench and dreams the rest of The Nutcracker. She awakes on the park bench at the end...Hannah was one of the "Cool Kids" visiting the Toy Shoppe after playing in the park.

I had this great idea of making a vintage photo book for the Grandmas...however, the DVD of pictures I bought for $50 seems to have a copyright overwrite...I am able to load only 1/4 of the pictures to the photo site...the rest have a red slash through the. I will see if the brilliant computer savvy husband has any ideas to override my inabilities to make a fabulous book showing the program. I thought since I paid $50, I got to use the pictures...what do I know?




No comments: