Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hockey Video

https://drive.google.com/?usp=folder&authuser=0#folders/0B_jv_3LQs7hhYk50dVlYVGZ1S28

This is one of the hockey videos from the link I posted earlier...I think this one might work. There are more videos so I will start checking how all this works AFTER Nutcracker on Ice is over. Crazy week. Five hour rehearsal tonight, school performances for 1200 kids tomorrow and Friday and then 2 evening and 2 matinees this weekend.  I have lots to post...just need the time, I'm late for Bible Study, gotta run. OH! Matthew is no. 6 if you can make out the numbers, he plays defense. Our team is in black on the first video. I haven't previewed the rest...AND you can hear my friend, Lisa and me talking on that first one...hopefully, we aren't dissing anyone!


No comments: