Friday, March 6, 2009

Caution: Imploding Brain

Little Gremlins somehow changed the layout of my blog...I have no idea what happened...my sidebars with blog links, Shelfari, and "about me" dropped all the way to the bottom of my blog without any help from me. I spent the morning trying to put them back. No luck. It looks easy, drag and move the items to the area you want them...okay, I can do that. I did it. I still have this long stream of entries with an odd looking void right margin...I looked up tutorials, help menus, and googled my little fingers down to the nubs. Nothing.

I apologize for the odd layout. I tried. I really tried. I need to find myself a computer geek. I have Julio to meet my reading/tea/leisure needs. I need to find his brother, Juan, to do my computer work.

All is not lost, I did manage to successfully set my DVR to record U2 on the Letterman show last night. I just watched it and the frustration headache is beginning to ease away. I am going to add it as a little present for my four readers...OH MY GOSH...I did it! I did it! I really really did it!!!! My Sidebars are back! Hallelujah!!!! SIDEBARS and U2, how sweet is this???

It's a Beautiful Day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the sidebars...well, half of them, anyway! :)