Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Morning Stroll

The Girls and I did a 5K...well, sort of, we didn't run, we wore tutus, and ponchos since it was raining...but...we had fun. Lauren has been doing this run for the past few years and this year, Hannah and me joined in the fun.

After the walk, we went to breakfast at Another Broken Egg, along with almost every other Liz Hurley participant, we waited a very very long time for those eggs and pancakes.


Last few minutes of being dry and cute





Just a few thousand of our closes friends





The 5K takes you through Downtown Huntsville the historic district is so beautiful



I'm not sure who strung up the bras but kudos to the brave soul


Soggy but successful


I'll be honest, I would rather do a "Cancer" 5K since my dad died of throat cancer and my grandmother of stomach cancer...my mom's breast cancer was taken care of and she is doing great. I often wonder how people dealing with other cancers and not as much publicity feel...it seems a bit unfair. I guess where cancer is concerned...nothing is fair.

No comments: