Saturday, November 10, 2018

Profile Picture

Profile Pictures. Ugh. How to pick the perfect picture that defines you without looking like you're fishing for compliments. How to post a recent picture when you have no recent pictures. The simple answer is to take a selfie. Except...I feel ridiculous taking a selfie. It's the stuff of anxiety attacks.

I decided to leap off the cliff into the abyss, take a selfie, and make it my FB profile.



That selfie lasted about an hour. People would comment, "Pretty, beautiful, etc." and let's face it, I felt ridiculous. I know that ship has sailed, old age has set in, and the picture had to go. I needed a different profile picture. I gave it some thought and googled "tea, book, image." Voila', the perfect profile picture that epitomizes me, and it looks like this...


This is perfect. This is me. A picture tells a thousand words.

No comments: