Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Stroll, Part 3

The advantage to Matthew not traveling, is the ability to do family stuff...so another weekend, another opportunity to make Matthew run, while we walk, observe nature and try not to trip over tree roots and rocks. I was blessed Lauren stayed near just in case me knee gave out and HEMSI would be needed to traipse through the woods to rescue me.

Green Mountain was beautiful but...the Southern Stereotype was in full swing. The trees were full of families in their Fall Fashions with photographers clicking the perfect picture of the perfect family.

I loved this mini-version of Walden Pond that Lauren directed us to, it's quite breath taking. I can't believe we have lived here over 10 years and this is the first time I have been here. Travel hockey lets you see a lot of other people's backyards, you forget you have your own.



A little history lesson of Green Mountain, delightful

No comments: