Friday, March 4, 2016

Just Hannah

Yesterday I was driving Miss Hannah to school and she said something so wonderful, I thought "I need to do a blog post all about her...put some pictures of her doing all the things that make her so special." Okay, so I forgot what she said but! I do have pictures. I'll be honest, I'm not a morning person and I can barely form a sentence aloud right now. Greg thinks I am ignoring him. I am not really...the wheels are just not turning in my brain yet.

Here are a few pictures from hockey, the Advanced Placement meeting for high school (I can't believe she is going to be in high school in a few months!) The picture of her and her brother didn't load so I am going to have to go back and steal it off her Instagram!


Oh! I remember what Hannah said! She was playing with my phone for music and she announced she was going to make a playlist for driving to school. Thankfully, she is using Hillsong Young and Free. I can do that. If she used Matthew's music for hockey, there could be trouble...Thunderstruck by AC/DC might put this non-morning person over the edge...












These two were supposed to be putting sheets on the bed...not doing goofy selfies.

No comments: