Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter

It's been a quiet Easter week, the kids decorated Eggs, we went to Church, served at Church, had Easter dinner. Nothing spectacular...

I'll write more later. I'm meeting an old friend from my days of living in Georgia. She lives in Birmingham now so we are going to meet half way for lunch and dis all things Downton Abbey.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!






Mellow Mushroom after a hockey lesson




If you don't let me take your picture...I'll take it anyway


Greg looking skinny...he has lost 90 pounds so far


M was busy playing with Snapchat while we waited for our table on Saturday



Roo spoiled the kids with Easter Baskets


Lauren gave M a Wiener Dog Book, this would only make sense if you knew how crazy he is about Wiener Dogs and his alternate personality


Thank you, Publix Cake Decorator for such a pretty cake

No comments: