Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hannah's Incident

On Friday, November 15, I received a text from Hannah she was receiving texts that were making her uncomfortable. I told her to send me the numbers and I would take care of it. I was just going to text and say "Leave my daughter alone." But...something made me call...imagine my surprise when a grown man answered and not a teenage boy. Things got ugly after that and I filed a police report. My fear is this man is a predator and he will just move on to the next girl who might not tell her parent or worse, might be desperate for attention, any attention...

Here it is, December 10, a month later...and I have yet to receive an update on my report. My calls are not being returned and I am stuck between being respectful of their time and cases...and this guy falling through the crack and getting his hands on another young girl. What is the fine line between Crazy Parent and Responsible Citizen?

No comments: