Thursday, December 17, 2015

Counting Down





Christmas seems to be approaching at an accelerated pace this year...I have not finished my cards so today I will skip the Gym and stay home to finish my cards. It's a great day to do this, it's cloudy and drizzly, a perfect day to sip tea and write notes and to those I love.

I purged my camera of pictures yesterday so I have a few to upload today. Hannah tried a hockey clinic on Monday night adorned in all her borrowed gear (I bought a mouth guard, socks, under shirt, and under pants...$150, yikes) She had a small adjustment to make to hockey skates from figure skates. Figure skates have a 3 inch heel so she felt like she was leaning backwards in the hockey skates...and no toe pick, probably a good thing so she didn't do a face plant on the ice. She had a blast! I've never seen my gurly girl so sweaty! She let me know she loves the sport, is ready to commit and I can go ahead and buy her gear. Oh boy.









No comments: