Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On the Bright Side

Setting the Vandalism aside and forgetting that I was a frozen Popsicle yesterday, My kitchen is shaping up....the granite Guy was measuring yesterday and that is up next now that the cabinets are installed. My Builder and Cabinet Lady were slightly appalled that I wanted the back of the breakfast bar a dark color and not the color of the cabinets...but here is my thinking....I love my kids...a lot...BUT they are pigs. I have a rule "Shoes on outside, shoes OFF inside." However, the rule seems to be the opposite in their blonde heads. "Shoes OFF outside and ON inside." I didn't want to spend my life cleaning the scuff marks off the breakfast bar...and since the trend today is to do the kitchen island or one side of cabinets in a different color...I did this...AND I LOVE it!




No comments: