Friday, January 16, 2015

Divergent

Divergent , Insurgent, and some other ---ergent books are Miss Hannah's favorite books to read. Miss H can talk about this series, characters (especially Four), the music for hours. My eyes tend to glaze over and roll to the back of my head. I tend towards the Classics and Military History. 

Yesterday, a friend of ours was visiting from out of town and I wanted Hannah to come with us to meet him for dinner. She wasn't interested.  I had to use my powers of persuasion "Don't you want to have dinner with an Astronaut?" Pathetic, I know. 

M had hockey last night so as soon as he was suited up and on the ice, we headed over to meet Rex.  Miss H discovered that Rex had seen Divergent (while on a plane) and Miss H was off and running.  She won the "Too Cool for School"  award today at school for discussing Divergent with an Astronaut. I think she is glad she went. 

No comments: