Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bad Citizen or Good Mom?


Today was a crazy day...I was running late for yoga, decided to skip yoga and go for cardio and weights...I arrived at the gym, looked at my phone and saw my children's school had tried to call...Called them back, H had a fever and her "sunburn" had spread behind her ears...no workout for me. I drove to the school, called the doctor got an appointment, grabbed H, and we were off. I made arrangements for M and his buddy, S, to be picked up at 11:30. I stopped for a light, heard the screech of tires, breathed a sigh of relief that the green car stopped before hitting the white car then saw the green car go into the white car when the black car hit the green car and watched as the green car once again went into the white car because now a silver car hit the black car which again hit the green car. Now, I have a decision, do I do the "witness" thing or get my child to the doctor? I went with the latter.

FYI: H has Fifth's Disease...again (I thought you could only get this once???) and I saw the silver car on the flat bed tow truck going back to the school to return H and pick up the two Storm Troopers...the doctor was that fast!

1 comment:

Zach said...

In response to your blog title: both. :]