Sunday, March 31, 2019

College Visit #1

It's here! Time for college visits, time for mommy to weep...Wasn't it just yesterday I was driving Miss Hannah to PreK?

Visit number 1 was a huge success and a great fit for my stellar science student. UAB was the recipient of this future medical student's first visit. I don't think she has taken off the sweatshirt she purchased from their gift shop yet...

Lauren was a natural to accompany her sister for college visitation since she used to do recruiting at colleges for the US Space and Rocket Center. UAB passed the big sister's scrutiny for a good college for her baby sister with the big science brain.

There are two more college visits coming up this week. Auburn and University of Alabama. I am anxious to hear how these two compare. In the meantime, I am going to have to stock up on more Puff's Plus because I am not anywhere near ready to have an empty nest.




No comments: