Thursday, May 3, 2018

Today

Thoughts of posts, amusing, memorable, swirl in my head as I am driving (and I do a LOT of driving). However, when I sit down at the desktop and think "I should post something and share when Hannah ____ or Matthew _____, I draw a complete blank. I remember thinking something funny, but what the heck was it?

And here I am at the computer, checking Facebook because I refuse to install the Messenger app to my phone since I don't want it having access to my texts and contacts. I already feel violated by them and their ads using my posts and messages for targeted ads, why give them more access?  Where was I going with this? Oh yes, I thought I would post something to let my family know what we are up to and I have already forgotten the witty and amusing posts I came up with while driving to the Ice Rink so the kids could help teach hockey at Learn to Play.

There is one conversation that I do remember...I told Hannah I could no longer multi-task now that I am 50++ and I am lucky I remember to breathe...I got a lecture from my Science Girl about how remembering to breathe would be impossible since it is an involuntary something or other...and on and on about how breathing works...my mind kind of went somewhere else during my science lecture, did I mention I am old and my mind is prone to wander? 

No comments: