Monday, September 4, 2017

New Team New Season

And we're off! Matthew has bumped his game up to AAA and is now playing for the Jr Preds...it's a bit of a drive for practice but it's a really good fit for him. I wasn't sure if we had made the right decision until this weekend. I am now convinced this was a good move for him. (I do enjoy the time in the car with him driving him to practice...they may all change when it starts getting dark before we leave and I just want to stay home for the rest of the evening. I am by nature a homebody). New team, new season, and now checking.

One of the player's parents do a livestream so if you want to watch the games from this past weekend or live in the future, you can sign up here: https://livestream.com/accounts/21755584

I hope I did that right, if not, go to livestream.com and follow account: NJP2004

I encourage you to watch/listen just for the commentary, it is hysterical! The dad doing the commentary is excellent. I would pay for this but it's free! Even better!

The first period of the first game was a bit rough for Matthew but he got his mojo back for the next two games. The third game was abysmal for the entire team, today's game they clicked and wow! Excellent. Huge win.

A few pictures for you....














No comments: