Friday, July 1, 2016

Wake up! Wake up!


My brain is still in a sleep fog, my teacup is still nearly full. I have a few minutes while Matthew makes Roo her birthday pancakes...I have lots of pictures from my phone to upload and a few to add here.

Time is flying by at a pace unimaginable when I was a young person. Today is Lauren's 27th birthday! Holy Guacamole! I was 27 when I had her. I am so blessed. Words fall short of trying to convey my gratefulness for such a blessing.

The week has been busy shuffling the kids to their activities. Matthew is taking a class on Greek and Roman Mythology. The kids and I had our workout class and Hannah had her figure skating lessons.

I found a treat at the Ice Rink yesterday (the Rink is like a box of chocolates and you just never know what you are going to find) and am posting some video of the sweet treat.








The Troupe performed this routine once more and the male doing the backflip fell and hit his head on the ice...if you watch carefully, you can see he is fatigued, they had been on the ice about 6 hours when I recorded this...I'm not sure how he is doing...they elected not to take him to the hospital but to press ahead and return to Birmingham.

No comments: