Friday, July 29, 2016

It's Friday!

Friday is here, the kids are at Motion (BIG Church youth conference in Birmingham) and I am in a quiet house. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself...I started making some cards and was derailed by a text from a friend to meet her for lunch...I did. I went to check out a boutique I was told had a great sale going...it didn't. It was cute so I picked up a cute shirt for Hannah for the new school year...School starts in a few days on August 3. Boy, do we have a lot to do before then...school shopping, Open House, some hockey, etc.

Let me illuminate the Church Conference. It is called Motion. Tim Tebow is one of the featured speakers along with some fantastic Christian Music. Honestly, I am envious of those 14,000 young people learning to become leaders and walking with God instead of being like everyone else. I have some pictures of the kids getting ready to leave, a few I stole off of Social Media and some hockey pictures from last week's camp. I'll have camp video tomorrow. The time is flying and the cards are telling me either to finish them up or clean up the mess. (I am relishing a clean tidy house with no kids for the next 24 hours so I need to get cards made and mess put away).












No comments: