Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day 2016



Blessed. So blessed. I often forget to take time to thank God for how abundantly blessed I am. I hate to admit I forget more than I would like to confess...but I am...abundantly blessed. I have the most wonderful children. God had a fabulous plan making me wait for a second child...and then He gave a third. My very own double portion. All those tears of sadness have become tears of joy. I look at my children and am amazed they came out of me. They are smart, funny, sensitive, talented...and so beautiful.

This year's Mother's Day was so nice. We went to Church, we served, we went to Hannah's second Showcase. It was a beautiful gorgeous perfect day outside and in my heart.






I had to add this bottom picture because somehow...I deleted the picture Greg photobombed and this was the only way to add it...whoops.


Showcase Pictures





No comments: