Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Call Me "Mrs. Oblivious"

When I was young, I was aware of everything going on around me...now...not so much. I do remember things in detail when I see it...but most of the time...I don't see it. I saw this white board drawing at the gym and thought "Hey, that's me!" Well, last Friday night, my intense focus on the music at the concert left me oblivious to who was around me. When the last group played, I suddenly became aware of the guy playing guitar on stage was the same guy standing in front of me all night...and hey, isn't that 3 members of Jesus Culture sitting to my left and so it went,...I finally realized how many of the performers were hanging around my section of seats all night. Call me "Mrs. Oblivious."


This is me


Jesus Culture Members about 8 people down


Two members of our church RIGHT in front of me, I did not see them until Hannah pointed them out..Oh dear.


This little area in front of me is where the performers were standing when they weren't playing...I didn't even notice until the night was about over...


No comments: