Sunday, December 7, 2014

Showtime

The Kids performed in their Ice Skating Shows this weekend, I took some video and a few pictures. I did not take as many as I would like BUT I do have a friend who took a few pictures to add to my meager amount.

There is some video from last week's dress rehearsal. Pictures and recording are NOT allowed and this year they wouldn't even let the parents watch without a ticket. In the past, when we weren't helping the skaters with changes, we were allowed to watch from below the stands. Not this year, they posted bouncers at all entry points. I was a bit put out since we have spent sooo much money on this event. However, the Kids had a blast and that is really all that matters.

Here is some poorly shot video,  some funny videos from H taken today at the Cast Party, and a selfie or 2 that Hannah took with the professional skater, Wesley Campbell, that came in to perform in the Shows.

Here are the pics...it's late so I will put the video on tomorrow!











No comments: