Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Catching Up

I wrote a quick note to a friend this morning...and being the slacker I am, I am copying it and pasting for those of you catching up on my crazy family!

The kids are great. Matthew is part penguin and plays hockey and figure skates. Hannah loves figure skating is a bit taller than Lauren. Lauren is in denial. Roo stil works at the Rocket Center. She is working Human Resources. (Human Resources sounds so odd...it kind of sounds like people are on the same level as trees and oil. I prefer "Personnel" but what do I know. Both H & M are in Honor Society. M prefers electronics to reading so that is a constant struggle getting him to do his daily reading required for school. H is a voracious reader. Lauren is on track to graduate for UAH next December with a Business Degree. She was made full time so The Center is paying for 1/2 the cost of classes. I think she is on track to be a cat lady. She has our cat since my allergies went crazy with apartment living. I'm having to do shots since Greg, Hannah, and Lauren refused to give away the cat. So, Lauren is keeping it (her allergy so far is contained with Allegra) and I am hoping she will keep the cat so I can stop the shots. The plan is she keeps it until we get into the house. Speaking of house, I promised Greg to go check on it this morning. We found a leak with the all the rain that just passed through and they were fixing it yesterday. They are also laying the tile so I want to see it! I'm excited!!!!

No comments: