Sunday, November 2, 2014

Just Posting

I have an iPhone update...but I can't do it because I don't have enough storage...so I am going to dump all the videos onto my blog...whether they're interesting or not, I cannot say...Have I already posted it? I cannot say. Will you be interested??? Good question...but I need the space...so here I go. Boom. Chuck a lucka....


Let's see, we have a heron that cheered me up, Matthew's surgery (he made me promise to record him waking up to see what goofy things he might say or do) and some ice skating....



I have an iPhone update...but I can't do it because I don't have enough storage...so I am going to dump all the videos onto my blog...whether they're interesting or not, I cannot say...Have I already posted it? I cannot say. Will you be interested??? Good question...but I need the space...so here I go. Boom. Chuck a lucka....

No comments: