Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Hannah was inducted to the Beta Society last week...or the week before....everything is a blur. Greg and I are attempting to throttle back on our social life...it isn't going that well. All I remember about this night is Greg was in IA and I had to rearrange the Kids' skating lessons so we could make the Ceremony for Hannah. The re-arranging of schedules ate up the two nights we would have had. free. 

Back to the Star of the Show. Doesn't H look thrilled while she waits for the other students to be called up for their certificate? Now, here is the highlight of this post besides bragging about my smart beautiful daughter. Note the third picture...now note the young man in the green shirt and tie. Meet Hannah's Crush. She said he is sweet. It has been a long crush. She is a dedicated little soul. I love my Sweet Hannah.









No comments: