Thursday, July 2, 2009

One More

One more year and I can seat at the Prive with my eldest daughter. I bet she is looking forward to ordering a glass of wine at dinner. Me? I just want to sit in the Prive at the movies...plus, once she sees that her favorite restaurants charge $8 a glass for that wine, I have a feeling she'll be reverting to coke, just like I reverted to iced tea or water.

I can't believe it has been 20 years since they chased a fly out of the room so I could have my c-section. All I can remember is country music was playing...I swore I would remember what song it was but after 48 hours of pitossin induced/morphine for pain labor...I have no idea.

So one more year and when I go to my two maybe three if I am lucky movies for the year, we can sit in the Prive and drink $4 Pepsi.

BTW I am really hoping she chooses Carrabba's for her birthday dinner ;-)

No comments: