Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 Weeks 4 Days...


...until School starts! (But really, who is counting???) Yippee!!! WaHoo!!!

Yep, the Little Darlin's are drivin' this Mama crazy. They are fighting (aka hitting and arguing), lying, tattling, sassing, whinin' and just plain sinnin'. Oh, and there was a little attempt to shoplift candy at the Commissary. Names won't be mentioned so I won't embarrass my children who are busy embarrassing me.

Then there are the little things like throwing my "in the process of turning red tomatoes" over the fence...again, no names. M using his big sister's self-tanner to spike his hair (which he screams if we try to spike it..and we actually use real hair product). And really, Big Sis has been told numerous times to pretend the shared bathroom is a dorm bathroom and cart her personal items off to her room when not in use (all to no avail...converting a single child into one that shares nicely with siblings still hasn't worked after 7 years).

I do believe a celebration breakfast on August 10 with my fellow Stay at Home Wenches is in order...Fellow Wenches, you may not take a job or teach a yoga class until August 11, this is hereby ordered by the Head Wench.

PS I thought I would include a picture taken from the earlier happier Days of Summer. (READ as "Mama was not so inclined to sell her children on eBay days)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm there! What an exciting day that will be...a little S.A.H.W. Reunion, and kids gone allllll dayyyyy. (for me, any way)

-Lisa