Sunday, September 7, 2008

Penguin Day



Meet The Odd Couple...And now you see when what happens when you ask Matt and Lauren for computer help...You acquire a penguin fettish...Just because they have a penguin fettish doesn't mean I have should have one. I will probably have strange people in penguin suits show up on my doorstep now. I will confess my "About Me" had me laughing so hard I almost pee'd my pants. After my really bad week, it felt so good. And oddly enough, I watched MI-5 and there was an anti-Bush demonstrator in a penguin suit. I will take it as a sign that Saturday, September 6, should be declared Penguin Day.

Here is the real 4-1-1 about me, I am a very old middle-aged housewife who is geographically located in the contingent 48 states, the state does begin and end with an A, I can smell wisteria in the Spring, I have a crazy daughter with a crazier boyfriend, a precocious 6 year old, and a high energy, imaginative 4 year old boy. I said "I do" almost 21 years ago, and I am at heart a Southern California girl who can't decide whether to cheer for University of Alabama or Auburn football.






Meet the Blogger.

2 comments:

Permberly said...

I forgot, I am 99.9% sure I have never told Matt to "Shut up."

Unknown said...

Sept. 6 is on my calendar as penguin day and if my memory does not fail me, you should receive a card every year! :)

-Lisa