Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

I'm ending the Year with a few Christmas Pictures, the kids had a nice Christmas even if the tree was wee size and the amount of gifts small. They both received some electronic devices and a new bicycle since they are growing like weeds and watching their large bodies on tiny bicycles reminded me of the circus pictures where the bear is riding the bicycle. (We rented a garage along with the apartment so the kids can ride them and we don't have to worry about theft.) Now you would think I would have a picture of them on their new bikes but nope, I don't. I will put that on my list of things to do. I don't think I will get that done today since it is 32 degrees. I'm pretty sure they will be sipping hot cocoa and playing with their Kindle Fire or 3DSXL. I am stopping by the house today. So update on that later today!!!









No comments: